Sunday, August 5, 2007

July 25-August 5


I wish I could say it's been eventful lately but it hasn't.

Had to take Spencer to the airport the other day in Bozeman, so we spent the night in a hotel and just relaxed. It was nice to get back into civilization for a while....went to Applebee's for dinner..swam in a pool and relaxed in a hottub which felt really good.

Since then, I've just been biding my time until I go home. It's now Sunday Aug. 5th. On Thursday I leave here and am going camping for a few days in the Bridger-Teton National Forest by myself.

Then Saturday night Shane, Jesse, and Paxton are coming out and we're doing tourist stuff for the next week until finally arriving home August 18th. That, then, will be the end of my Yellowstone adventure. I'm sure I'll be having a reflection post...b/c lately all I've done is reflect on my summer. What I've learned, the people I've met, and so much more.

Look forward to that. For these last few days again: Keep me in your prayers and you all shall be in mine.

No comments: