Wednesday, July 25, 2007

July 15-25


I know..I know...It's been 10 days since I've updated but honestly not a lot has happened!


Kourtney came out on July 17-21. It was a great trip and for those of you who are wondering, we managed to work out our differences! 5 months apart was probably one of the best things we ever needed!

She flew into Jackson, WY so we saw the Tetons and did most of the park stuff (Canyon, Lake, Old Faithful, the Falls, etc etc). We also went to Quake Lake and did the Sack Cabin near Island Park, Idaho. It really was a great trip! We also went to the West Yellowstone Rodeo...which was good as usual.

After that I've just been working....trying to get everything finished up for the summer.

Sorry this is short...but I've been extremely bored lately. It's cold and rainy today...so I'm just reading the new Harry Potter book!

Keep me in your prayers and ya'll shall be in mine!

No comments: