Monday, June 4, 2007

June 2-3, 2007


HA, I'm sorry to report but there has not been anything big to happen these past 2 days! Again, I've been sick (stomach flu is still going around)...but I've just been hanging out w/ people and working a ton! I'm trying to learn how to do all the cool things that Shift Supervisors get to do.

Today, Matt, Ingrid, Jess, Tanner, and myself tried to go swimming at the Firehole River, but it was closed so we just drove around and listened to music. Tanner was a little bit "over-indulged" in alcohol and decided to scream at tourists (Tourons) out the window that "It's just elk.....get back in your cars!" because there were people all over the road and stopping traffic.

So, otherwise...I work from 6:15-3 tomorrow (my first official day as Shift Supervisor) and then I have 2 days off so I am going to do some fishing and some hiking by myself! I cannot wait!!!! It is going to feel so good for 2 days to just do whatever I want!!!

Well, I don't really know what else to update....so for now, keep me in your prayers and you'll be in mine!

No comments: