Wednesday, June 6, 2007

June 5-6 (My Two Days Off!)


So I've had my 2 days off recently....which I must say I enjoyed immensely! I mostly just sat around, did some laundry, cleaned some stuff, bought my fishing license, some books and bought some fishing flies because I planned on going fishing today (6th).

Last night Matt, Spencer, Wade, Kenny, and myself went down to Grand Tetons National Park and soaked in some hot springs near Flagg Staff Ranch (I think thats what it is called!) The mosquitoes were crazy and I have bites all over my legs, face, and arms...but it was really cool to soak in a river that is 105 degrees all year long.

Then we drove to some lake on a big back road, ended up getting back to Old Faithful pretty late...ordered some food from the Pub and then just went to bed early.

Today, I just did a few loads of laundry, interviewed with the manager about doing another position (housekeeping night porter in the Old Faithful Lodge making more money with better hours...I might do it!)

Here I am now on the internet....just surfing around sitting with my friend Dan. Gonna go fishing tonight...except they're calling for 7-10 inches of snow tonight, so we'll see how that goes! Haha. Well, I don't have much else to say..just relaxing and enjoying my time!

Keep me in your prayers and you'll all be in mine!

No comments: